LHI RFPR-72/16 "HEAVY DUTY" MULTI-BLADE PANEL RIP SAW (W/LOADING/UNLOADING):
(1) 30 HP Main arbor motor for 1" min. - 5" max. material thickness;
16" Dia max. blade capacity with 1.25" minimum spacing between the blades;
Minimum panel length 30" with 72" of usable width cutting capacity.
3-15/16" Dia. arbor with 1-15/16" precision arbor bearings;
Positive powered steel contact feed rollers with (8) adjustable Polyurethane drive rollers;
Variable feed speed to max 80 FPM.
Available Options Include:
Single point height adjustment for materials from 1" to 5" thickness using customer supplied 16" dia blades
(note: Ripping widths can never be less than one-half the material thickness).
(1) "Quick Change" arbor cart trolley and blade box for QC set ups.
(12) Saw collars to attach the customer supplied 16" dia. diamond blades to the arbors
(1) In-feed Scissors Lift with auto cycle controls
(1) In-feed 6' conveyor with alignment fence and powered assist feed
(1) Auto sheet feeder with auto cycle controls
(1) Out-feed Scissors Lift with 4 x 8 roller top.
Installation technical assistance for $125/Hr plus travel time and expenses, payable upon competition of services.
Quote is valid for 30-days;
Quoted price is FOB, Factory;
Customer is responsible for off-rigging cost at their facility;
Customer is responsible for spotting the machine to its final resting place with adequate floor foundation
Customer is responsible for adequate electric, air & dust control supply upon technician's request:
Warranty: 1-yr mechanical parts (electrical controls excluded);
Delivery to Customer's facility is approx 17 weeks from receipt of funds;
Quote assumes customer will deliver material for testing & run-off procedures (if required);
NOTE: PRICING DOES NOT REFLECT FACTORY'S 10% MATERIALS SURCHARGE
Submit Inquiry to Ex-Factory
"*" indicates required fields