18" DCM MODEL #IG-180 SD Rotary Surface Grinder
S/N: 56561 Year: 2016
Description of Machine Provided by DCM:
DCM SD CNC PLC Control:
- No G Codes - Easy Conversational Programming
- On Screen Display & Adjustment of Machine Feeds, Speeds,
& Monitoring of Grinding Functions.
- Servo Driven Z Axis with Precision Ballscrew & Encoder
- Feedrate Variable from 0.0001" to 100" IPM
- Speeds & Feeds Automaticaly Transition from ROUGH to
FINISH Grinding at a Preset Point During the Grinding Cycle.
- Single or Multi-Step Grindning is Available in all Programs.
Up to Three Sequential Grinds are Available.
18" Magnetic Chuck Included with our Machine. Variable &
Auto Demag Features Incorporated with Machine.
T-Slotted Table or Vacuum Chuck can be Purchased from DCM.
Rotary Table Motor, 3/4 H.P., Variable Speeds of 5 - 70 RPM
Chuck Workload is 300 Lbs.
7" Maximum Wheel to Table Clearance with 6A2 Wheel
Substantial External Coolant System with Paper Filter
Integral Mist Collection
Machine Can Also Use 3, 4", 6" or 8" Silicon Carbide & Cermaic Wheels,
or 6" or 8" Cup and 2A2T CBN and Diamond Wheels, or 8" Segmented Grinding Wheel.
10 H.P. Variable Speed Spindle Drive, 900 - 3,500 RPM
Machine is Fully Enclosed
Machine is Presently Wired for 3/60/230 Volts, 38 FLA
Tranformer in Back of Machine is Also Provided
6' Wide, x 3' Deep x 6' High Dimensions, Shipping Weight is 3,300 Lbs.
Made in Winona, MN USA
** 2016 Vintage Machine - Wow! **
** Located in the Original Owner's Plant - Arkansas Location **