Detailed Product Description
OD (Max / Min) 18" / 0"
ID (Max / Min) 16" / 0.75"
Max. Face Width 12 inches
Min. DP 48
Max. DP 2.25
Air Spindle Grinding Speed 13,500 RPM
Work Spindle Speed - 10 RPM
Approximate Weight 1500 pounds
(2) Universal Grinding Heads. Automatic Cycle. Tilting Work Spindle with 8" 3-Jaw Chuck. 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, 480 Volt Electrics. Full Enclosure with Automatic Doors. Cycle Timer. Variable Speed Table.
The Redin appears to in very good condition. It is being offered Cleaned, Cycled, and Guaranteed. It can be inspected under power.
Rebuilt by Redin: 2012
About the Dealer
Adams Machinery has been in the business of buying, selling and reconditioning the latest and finest in used machine tools since 1912. Adams has built a reputation and clientele by putting most of our inventory through their shop so that we can insure it to be in good operating condition and sold with the MDNA 30-Day Return Privilege.
Adams Machinery Co. is a Surplus Record Gold Level Dealer:
1. Stocking dealers with real inventories they own or control.
2. Have met Surplus Record's standards for ethical dealings with their customers since 1924.
3. Have been visited in-person by Surplus Record staff every year.
4. Enjoy nearly 100 years listing with Surplus Record without unresolved complaint or incident.
Associations & Affiliations