Detailed Product Description
Force range Adjustable up to 16,000 lbs.
Throat depth 24" 610mm
Stroke length 0-8.5" Adjustable
Strokes per minute 40 at 1" stroke
Vertical up stroke 3/8"-8.5" Adjustable
Electrical 220 to 575/3PH/50 or 60 HZ
Motor.... 3 HP
Oil tank reservoir 18 gallons (80 liters)
Repeatability /-1% of force set
Features and Benefits
• Hydraulically powered.
• Safe, even application of pressure ensures proper seating of fastener.
• Ability to apply pressure at any point in stroke.
• Ability to jog ram up or down.
• Reversible at any point in the stroke.
• Patented safety system.
• Allows operator to work fast, confidently, without cumbersome tool guarding.
• No time consuming safety set-up necessary before use.
• Always operational regardless of pressure and stroke settings.
• Tooling Protection System ï
• Monitors machine operation to protect tooling from damage.
• Significantly decreases risk of part damage during hardware insertion.
• Designed for easy set up and operation.
• For use in automatic mode.
• Positive stop adjustable stroke cylinder.
• Allows delicate insertion work into light gauge material, aluminum, and plastic.
• Limits stroke when precise depth of stroke is required.
• Crank assembly with digital read out position indicator.
• Built-in batch counter.
• Confirms that all holes received fasteners and counts completed parts.
• 24 inch throat depth.
• Allows easy access to large parts.
• Interchangeable tooling.
• Manual and automatic tooling for all Haeger Press models are interchangeable to keep tooling costs low as additional machines are added.
• Optional part marking attachment.
• Optional corner rounding attachment.
• Optional press joining tooling.