CUT OFF MACHINES, TUBE & PIPE (Also See Cut Off Machines)
Winton #CTL23, tube cut-off machine, PLC controlled, free standing, 2010, $24999.00
|Manufacturer: Winton |
|Stock #: 1220-090-0130|
|HGR Industrial Surplus
20001 Euclid Ave
Euclid, OH 44117-1416
Detailed Product Description
Combining a Straight CNC Tube Cutoff with Ram Type End Former. Reduces labor costs and floor space by integrating your cutting and end forming process into one machine. You can further reduce your material costs by purchasing your aluminum or copper tubing on a spool. Increased Efficiency with End Forming & Tube Cutting in One Machine. Combining the tube cutting process with end forming equates to reduced labor time required to make your parts in comparison to performing 2 separate operations. This model cuts and end forms small diameter aluminum and copper tubing up to 23 mm. It's flexibility along with "no Q time" makes it an ideal machine for HVAC and Refrigeration manufacturing.
• PLC controlled cutting & ram type end forming
• Touch screen user interface used to control cutting and ram end forming
• Capacity: 7/8 OD copper tubing
• Feed rate: 10" per second, Optional HS available
• Electric Servo controlled roll drive used to feed material forward
• Multi-roll powered straightener, horizontal
• Free standing machine with NEMA electrical box
• Programmable part cut lengths, inches/mm
• Programmable number of parts to cut
• Interlocked guards, guard must be in position to operate
Model Name: Tube Cut-off Machine
Model Number: CTL 23
Inventory Number: 1220-090-0130
Serial Number: 769
Make Year: 2010
Weight: 1335 lbs.
This used tube cut off machine is manufactured by Winton and is now available at HGR Industrial Surplus. This machine runs on 220 volt power and has a manufactured date in 2010.
About the Dealer
HGR Industrial Surplus, since 1998, strives to cultivate a business environment where it serves as a conduit between customers looking for affordable used manufacturing machinery and industrial equipment, and manufacturers hoping to recoup some portion of their initial capital investments. Warehouse occupies over 500,000 sq.ft.
Associations & Affiliations