(1) Reconditioned 1,125 lbf (5 kN) Capacity Instron, Model 4501, Research Grade Electro-Mechanical Universal Tension and Compression Testing Machine.
(Pre-Processed for Quick Shipment)
Instron Model 4501
Tension Testing Opening (Less Tooling): 52"
Compression Testing Opening (Less Tooling): 52"
Distance Between Columns/Screws: 16"
Testing Stroke: 52"
Table Size (WxD): 16" x 7
Testing Speed (IPM): .00004 to 60
Crosshead Adjusting Speed (IPM): 60
Approximate Overall Dimensions:
New Tabletop Control Console (WxDxH): 16" x 19.5" x 11.5
Load Frame (WxDxH): 32" x 28" x 72"
Approximate Weight (Lbs): 450
Electrical Requirements (V,Hz,PH): 120, 60, 1
- Computer System with Keyboard & Mouse
- 24" LED-Backlit LCD Color Monitor
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Workstation
- MTESTQuattro, Material Testing Software for Data Acquisition (Load, Position & 2 Strain), Analysis and Computer Controlled Testing with Manual.
- MTESTQuattro, Micro Console for Sensor Excitation and Analog/Digital Signal Processing with USB Cable.
- Electronic Material Testing Control System in Custom Cabinet/Desk with PC Controls and Crosshead Jog Controller.
- New AC Servo Motor and AC Drive Controller for Precision Control of Testing Rates (Load, Position & Strain).
- Research Grade Load Frame with Tension & Compression Capability in both Upper and Lower Testing Spaces.
- New 5kN Tension & Compression High Precision Load Cell
FOB Warren, MI
Reconditioned/Retrofitted & Certified
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Submit Inquiry to Frank Bacon Machinery Sales
"*" indicates required fields