11" x 18" Precision Toolroom Lathe with 5HP 4,000 RPM DIGITAL VARIABLE SPEED (D.V.S.) Drive System, 50 Millionth Tir Accuracy, Harding Type Design, Hardened and ground spindle, Independent electric feed-rate control on carriage and cross slide, Quick-change inch/metric gearbox with 36 changes, Spindle supported by double angular contact bearings, Quick-action compound slide for threading, One piece alloy steel material, hardened and ground bedways and Hardened and ground leadscrews.
- Splash Guard
- Drive Dog
- Coolant System
- Drive Gear
- 5C Collet Closer
- Adjustable Tool Setting Gauges
- (2) 5C Collet Holder
- Halogen Work Light
- Chuck Guard
- Drive Plate
- Spindle Nose Cover
- Headstock Center
- Leadscrew Cover
- Wired 220V, Single Phase/3 Ph (440V requires optional transformer)
- Tool Kit (Includes: Machine manual, Half nut wrench, Wrench 17m, 19m, Set of 6 Allen wrenches, Phillip screwdriver, Flat head screwdriver, Oil can, Grease Gun, Rear way cover bracket, Pin for Indicator, and Can of paint.)
- DIGITAL VARIABLE SPEED (D.V.S.) Drive System
- High-speed spindle (infinitely variable 130-4,000 rpm), accuracy within 50 millionths TIR
- Hardened and ground spindle
- Independent electric feed-rate control on carriage and cross slide.
- Quick-change inch/metric gearbox with 36 changes.
- Spindle supported by double angular contact bearings.
- Quick-action compound slide for threading.
- One piece alloy steel material, hardened and ground bedways, with turcite coating on carriage and bed for smooth movements.
- Adjustable thread-length control stops
- Hardened and ground leadscrews.
Swing over bed: 11"
Swing over carriage: 9"
Swing over cross slide: 6"
Distance between centers: 18"
With round 5C collets: 11/16"
With hexagon 5C collets: 7/8"
With square 5C collets: ¾"
With expanding chucks: 3"
With step chucks: 1-1/16 – 6"
With jaw chucks: 5"
Speed range (infinitely variable): 130-4,000 rpm
Spindle nose taper (inside): 5C (10°)
Spindle nose taper (outside): 4°
Spindle bore: 1 “
Travel & Feed Range
Cross slide travel: 6"
Compound slide travel: 3"
Quick-action compound slide travel: 0.1"
Carriage power feed range: 5/16-7"
Cross slide power feed range: 5/16-4"
Leadscrew pitch, diameter: 8 tpi, 1"
Inch threads (36): 11-108
Metric threads (36): 0.275-2.7
Tailstock spindle diameter: 1.358"
Tailstock spindle taper: MT #2
Tailstock spindle travel: 3.75"
Electricity required: 220V, 3 phase or single phase, (*440V requires additional transformer)
Main motor: 5HP (digital variable speed)
Coolant pump motor: 0.25 hp
Coolant tank capacity: 5 gallon
Net weight (approximately): 2,300 lbs.
***All Price, Location and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice***
MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR MACHINE - CALL FOR COMPLETE QUOTATION LISTING ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS.
Submit Inquiry to Southern Fabricating Mchy Sales
"*" indicates required fields