This automatic machine, featuring a 4-speed indexing drive, will accurately grind any standard number of teeth from 20 to 672, without use of costly index plates. Wheel and indexing strokes for generating the tooth form are cam controlled. The grinding head swivels to permit easy rake angle settings from 0º to 30º. This model will accurately & effectively grind the correct tooth form on all metal cutting circular saw blades and has been extended to sharpen blades from 14″ to 60″ diameter, and tooth pitches from 3/16″ to 2-1/4″. All components are driven by separate totally enclosed motors.
· Sturdy construction with precision bearings used throughout.
· Long dovetailed guideways with adjustable gibs for the grinding head.
· Convenient controls permit quick adjustment for accurate grinding of desired tooth form. Designed for accurately grinding either the triple chip or alternate bevel tooth form.
· Ideal for generating the tooth form for friction saw blades.
· Totally enclosed gear transmission with four indexing speeds of 25, 51, 38 and 78 strokes per minute.
· Automatic lubrication for gears and cams.
· No electric exhauster for dust extraction included.
· Grinding wheel widths can range from 1/8″ to 1-1/8″. Minimum blade center hole is 1-1/8″, maximum without special clamp flanges is 4-1/2″.
· Two electric motors 575v 3 phase Y please specify:
1 - grinding spindle motor, 1.7 hp, 3600 RPM
1 - 2-speed indexing motor, 1/0.5 hp, 1800/900 RPM
· Electric control for all motors, wrenches and guards, including one grinding wheel (9″
diameter), one blade centering ring, an instruction book, and a standard set of gears.
· Optional - Automatic wheel feed attachment – The unit of time for 1 feed motion is preselected by means of a timer. Subsequently, the feed pulses required for sharpening are preset. After reaching the preset number of pulses, the power feed shuts off.