DRILLS, DEEP HOLE & GUN, HORIZONTAL
Technidrill #550-5-12-1, horiz, .500 diameter, 1 spindle, 15x20" T-slot table, 2k rpm, Panelmate control, unused
|Manufacturer: Technidrill |
|Stock #: 12710|
Price: Request a Price
|Tramar Industries Inc
42850 W. 10 Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48375
Detailed Product Description
Control Panel Mate
Drilling Capacity 12
Spindle Motor 3 HP
Spindle Speed 500 RPM
A. TechniDrill 50 Series Single spindle horizontal Gun drilling machine
• .500" Diameter maximum drilling capacity
• 12" effective drill stroke with one optional whip guide installed.
• Fabricated steel base with 15" W X 20"L T-slotted work table with two centerline keyways and large coolant trough surrounding the base.
• Precision crossed roller linear guideways.
• Servo driven ballscrew providing feed rates from .100" to 24" per minute W/ 200 IPM retract.
• 3 HP spindle motor infinitely variable from 500 to 2,000 RPM.
• Precision spindle mounted in Class 7 bearings with standard gundrill socket. .750" X 2.750 deep with lock-screws for tool holding.
• Rotary coolant unions mounted to the rear of each spindle.
• Chipbox with bushing plate, coolant, and chip chute directing coolant and chips to the coolant system recovery area.
• Permanently grease lubricated spindles.
Coolant Filtration System Model 5-200-10
• 200 gallon coolant reservoir with two separate reservoirs, one for contaminated return coolant and one for clean filtered coolant.
• One 5-micron & one 10-micron filter with pressure switch to indicate when to change filters.
• One 5 HP, 10 GPM, (8 GPM @ 1000 PSI) High-pressure coolant pump with pressure switch to indicate loss of pressure.
• Water heat exchanger (Water supply required) or Air heat exchanger are standard.
• A chip basket with rough filter is installed in the return area of the coolant system.
• Consisting of a Nema 12 enclosure housing all motor starters, fuses, and disconnect.
• A touch screen operator station. (Cutler Hammer)
• Digital display of RPM
• Drilling depths are programmable.
• RPM and feed rates are programmable.
• Maximum travel limit switches to prevent over travel.
• Machine control, Allen Bradley SLC-500 series programmable control
• Automatic controls provide for detection of loss of coolant pressure, air pressure, clogged filters and includes diagnostic screens.
• Tool load monitoring via spindle load-meter.
• Allen Bradley AC servo feed drive system.
• ABB variable speed frequency inverter spindle drive
• Power requirements 460V 3PH 60HZ
Machine footprint 8’ X 11’
Shipping weight 8,000 Lbs
B. Part fixture Consisting of a riser base plate and two fixture plate assemblies each with bushing blocks, locating keys, and manual clamping. Fixture plates will be interchangeable to locate either part.
C. Conveyor Perforated belt type chip conveyor built into the recovery area of the coolant system. (Chip basket with rough filter bag is standard)
D. Full machine safety enclosure with sliding doors, lexan windows, safety interlocks and interior lighting covers the tooling area and fixture table. (Lightweight lift-off side guards are standard.)
E. Whip guides, the number of whip guides required depends on the length to diameter ratio of unsupported drill length. A whip guide should be used when the unsupported length exceeds 40:1 diameter. One is recommended.
F. One 24,000 BTU refrigerant oil chiller with digital thermostat control and temperature display. This unit will maintain coolant at set temperature. (Water/Oil shell tube type heat exchanger is standard)
G. Chip box and whip guide bearing carrier assemblies. (Two required)
H. Newall linear encoder
• Newall linear encoder W/ programmable controller. (Depth control)
About the Dealer
Tramar Industries has been buying, selling, and servicing used machinery for over 15 years, with 2
warehouses in Argentina, 3 in Mexico, & one in the United States where we maintain our inventory of
CNC equipment. If we don't have a machine, we will find it.
Products & Services
Machining Centers, CNC
Associations & Affiliations