Detailed Product Description
Stock Number: 4036
Fellows Model 10-4, 3-Axis CNC Gear Shaper, 10″ Diam. , 4″ Face, 3″ Riser, Fanuc 32I-B Control, Tailstock pinion support Immaculate condition New 2012 inspect under power!!
Machine Specifications Are As Follows:
Max pitch diameter (External) 10″
Max pitch diameter (Internal) 10″
Max face width, external & internal 4″
Spindle Positioning Axis 0-3"
Max diametrical pitch spur 4 DP
Max diametrical pitch helical 5 DP
Bore through work spindle 5.875″
Cutter spindle diameter 3.543″
Max helix angle with special guides 45 deg.
Distance between table & cutter (w/3″ riser) 13″
Max. OD of fixture 19″
Dimensions (L x H x W) 91″x 105″x 72″
Machine net weight, approx. 13,000 lbs.
* Fanuc 32I-B 3-Axis CNC Control
* 20 HP spindle motor with programmable AC variable drive to control stroking speed
* Stroking speeds from 50-900; other SPM available upon request
* Standard spur guide.
* New X axis infeed system
* X axis absolute scale
* 1 Cutter spindle back off cam
* Remanufactured table group and upper saddle assembly
* X-Axis box ways reground and fitted
* Machine comes as a complete unit and requires minimal setup
* Work table surface reground
* New electrical cabinet with air conditioning system
* 3/4 HP coolant pump
* 1-set documentation (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical)
* C-Axis work table rotation
* X-Axis work table infeed
* B-Axis cutter spindle rotation
* Programmable stroking speeds
* Cutter at top feature
* Custom Macro screens for easy conversational programming
* One to five cuts can be selected
* Segment cutting
* Single index and/or slot cutting
* Sizing cycle feature used to make corrections to the size of a part without running through a complete multi cut cycle
* Part programs can be stored in nonvolatile memory with up to 15 characters
* RS-232, S Ram, and Ethernet communication ports
Options on Machine:
* Special SWING-AWAY Tailstock/ Pinion Support
* 3″ Riser Assembly
* 3/4 Cabin Enclosure with Interlock Safety Guarding
Note: all this work was done in 2012 when machine was delivered Remanufactured “Like New"as machine has very low hours only 557 Hours!!
* Integral to the machine providing lubrication and pressures for tailstock and work clamping if required
* Trabon lubrication system with feedback sensors for lube pulse monitoring
** Machine is complete and ready to run. Available for Immediate Delivery!!
** Call to set up an under power Inspection NOW!!
*** Not a nicer machine on the Market Today!!! Call 704 609-0766 to set up an Inspection!
About the Dealer
Piselli Enterprises is based out of Statesville, North Carolina and serves the gear industry for high-quality new and used gear machinery along with associated manufacturing equipment. Founder Richard Piselli utilizes his 25 years of expertise and knowledge in supplying machines and helping customers quickly assess their needs and find solutions. We are the company to call when you have a project for a gear, spline, or gearbox that you need manufactured. Our contacts are extensive in the gear industry, and we truly know what many companies’ capabilities are, so we can easily put companies together with good symbiotic relationships.
As the founder of several manufacturing companies, Piselli has been in the business of selling machinery and becoming one of the largest dealers worldwide. He purchased the G&E gear manufacturing company in 2005 and produced the new gear gashing machines, which utilized the new form milling cutter technology. He’s also experienced in importing and distributing several lines of new high-quality gear machinery from Europe and Asia. Piselli has served two terms in the AGMA Foundation, while keeping up with industry technology changes. He owned and operated Several production companies and is back to his core passion of selling gear machinery and gear companies.
Piselli Enterprises has the ability to offer many machines right off the production floor, eliminating the worry of the buyer in not seeing the machine running or the opportunity to run test parts. This is due to Piselli’s past ownership of many manufacturing companies. The company also plans to grow its auctioneering business. Piselli Enterprises utilizes a 150,000-square-foot facility located just 40 minutes from the Charlotte airport. Primarily, Piselli Enterprises serves the gear industry, however, the company also assists manufacturing companies with turnkey solutions for their gearing and gearbox needs.
Products & Services
Machining Centers, CNC
Tooling & Accessories
Associations & Affiliations