Detailed Product Description
Accurshear 625010 10’ x ¼" Hydraulic Shear
Manufactured – 1996
Cutting Length - 10'
Cutting Capacity - 1/4"
Knife Size - 1" x 3"
Knife Length - 124"
Number of Holddowns - 16
Hold Down Tonnage - 16 Tons
Motor - 20 HP
Overall Dimensions - 147" L X 90" F-B X 64" H (With Arms)
Weight – Approximately 17,000 Lbs.
- 4 Edge Blades, HcHc Knives
- 10' Squaring Arm
- (2) 4’ Front Support Arms W/ Disappearing Stops
- Shadow Light & Line
- 3 Position Footswitch Control
- Jog, Manual, Auto Cycle Mode
- 36" Front Power Operated Backgauge
- Auto Swing-Up Backstop at 36"
- Hand Slots In Table
- T-Slots in Front of Table
- Auto Cycle for Continuous Stroking
- Oil Cooler
- Manual Quick Blade Clearance Adjustment
- Hour Meter
- Stroke Counter
- Variable Stroke Length Control
* Shearing Capacities Rated At 80,000 Tensile *
Location - Kentucky
About the Dealer
Founded in 1886, and we've stood the test of time.
Now, 130 years later, we have managed through all cycles in the American manufacturing environment and we've weathered the harshest economic tides in American history.
We understand the importance of careful investments and sound decisions and how those impact the purchase, sale, use, maintenance and long-term returns for all types of new and used machine tools.
We have extensive experience and qualifications and you can count on us to act as your industry solutions expert to support your requirements for both used and new machine tools, or custom solutions for your manufacturing needs.
Products & Services
Appraisers, Machinery & Equipment
Boring Mills, Horz. & Vert.
Water Jet Cutting Machinery
Associations & Affiliations