Model Victory 1101DX
Section Length 40’
Drill head 1
Spindles per vertical drill head 1
Drilling diameter (Max) 1-9/16"
Spindle stroke 12"
Power per head (AC) 12hp
Programmable spindle speed 1,500 RPM Max
Maximum beam size 44" X 40’
Drill coolant Internal/external
CNC control PC operating under Windows
Total vise clamping pressure (2) 10 tons
Incoming voltage requirement 460/3/60
BENEFITS OF VICTORY
The concept of keeping the material stationary and moving the drilling spindle
reduces the required shop space to less than half of what is required for a
typical multiple spindle drilling head.
• Eliminates manual layout and drilling.
• The simple two axis CNC control reduces the required CNC hardware to one
third of what is required on a multiple spindle drilling line.
• The simplicity of the Victory 11 DX makes it an ideal fit for firms that are just
starting to become involved in CNC technology.
• Typical lease purchase cost is less than the cost for a layout man with
• The system is so easy to operate that no prior computer or CNC experience
• Achieve the productivity that 6-8 men can produce with manual methods.
• The Victory 11 DX takes up about the same shop space as a normal fitting
FEATURES OF VICTORY
•The CNC control features a touch screen to simplify the operator interface
with the control. The system is also supplied with an external USB port so a
keyboard and mouse can simply be plugged in if desired.
• The Victory 11 DX CNC control is a standard PC with the powerful Ficep
proprietary Minosse software. This standard hardware can be serviced
locally and even replaced with a standard PC if a problem were to develop.
Long term maintenance cost with this hardware configuration is almost
nonexistent when compared to the field service rate for commercially available
About the Dealer
Action Machinery Inc. is a local family owned company that covers Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee and Ohio. We sell new & used fabrication machinery. We offer full service as well as maintenance contracts on your machinery.