CALL US TODAY! 262-476-5045
Level One Sound Attenuated Enclosed
275 Gallon 24 Hour Base Tank / By Tramont
OPTIONAL: Critical Grade Silencer (Additonal Cost)
Main Circuit Breaker
STANDARD: 480/277 Breaker Included
OPTIONAL: Lower Voltages (Higher Amperage), Additional Functions (Additional Cost)
STANDARD: 4 Amp Included
OPTIONAL: 10 / 20 Amp (Additional Cost)
IN STOCK FOB: Belgium, Wisconsin 53004 USA
AKSA Power Model APD-ULJ150 Technical Specifications
STANDARD FEATURES & ACCESSORIES:
150 MPH Wind Rating
Heavy Duty steel Base-Frame
Residential Grade Silencer Inside Enclosure
Flex Fuel Lines
Oil Drain Valve & Extension
Emergency Stop Switch
Battery, battery Rack & Cables
Battery Charger (4 amp)
Main Line Circuit Breaker (80 % Load Rated)
Jacket Water Heater (500W)
Standard 2 Year / 2000 Hours Limited Warranty
CONTROL SYSTEM INFORMATION
Digital : Yes, DEEP SEA
UNIT SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR:
AKSA Model APD-ULJ150
KW RATING: 150
Manufacturer : John Deere
Engine Model : 6068HF285
Cylinders : 6
Configuration : In-Line
Max Power HP : 237
Aspiration : Turbo Charged & Air To Air Aftercooled
Total Displacement : 6.8 Liter (415 Cubic Inch)
Compression Ratio : 19:1
Governor Type : Electronic
Fuel Consumption Rates Standby:
(110% Load / 11.8 Gal/P/Hour)
(100% Load / 10.9 Gal/P/Hour)
(75% Load / 8.5 Gal/P/Hour)
(50% Load / 6.2 Gal/P/Hour)
Starting System Voltage : 12 Volt DC
Battery Quantity x rating & CCA : 1 Battery, 80ah, 622 Cold Cranking Amps
GENERATOR END INFORMATION
Manufacturer : Stamford
Model: UCI274F Winding Number 311 (or) UCI274F Winding #06 Dedicated For Single Phase
Design : 4 Pole, Drip Proof, Rotating Field
Leads : 12, (Or 4 Pole if Single Phase Dedicated)
Voltage Regulator : Solid State, Volts/Hz
Voltage Options Standby :
1. 480/277 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (203 Amps)
2. 440/254 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (221 Amps)
3. 240/139 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (406 Amps)
4. 240/120 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (406 Amps)
5. 208/120 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (468 Amps)
6. 600/347 (3 Phase, 0.8 PF, 60 Hz) (180.4 Amps)
7. 240/120 (1 Phase, 1.0 PF, 60 Hz) (563 Amps)
Phase : 3 or Single
Hertz : 60
Stand by Rating : 150 KW
BASE MOUNTED FUEL TANK INCLUDED :
Tramont 24 Hour Base Tank (275 Gallons) (Additional Weight 1530 Lbs) (160"L x 43"W x 17"Tall)
UNIT MOUNTED CIRCUIT BREAKER OPTIONS: Yes (Comes Standard)
UNIT MOUNTED BATTERY CHARGER: Yes (Comes Standard)
UNIT MOUNTED ENGINE DRIVEN RADIATOR : Yes
BATTERIES INCLUDED: Yes
BASIC DIMENSIONS: 116 Inches Long x 43 Inches Wide x 54 Inches Tall (Open Skid, No Tank or Enclosure)
WEIGHT: 3650 Pounds (Open Skid, No Tank or Enclosure)
**FAQ's : FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS**
1. Why buy an AKSA Generator?
TRUST: AKSA offers an industry leading 2 Year / 2000 Hour warranty as STANDARD!
QUALITY: AKSA uses quality, time proven components in all of its generators. (John Deere Engines, Stamford Generator Ends, Deep Sea Digital Controllers.) Parts and Service for all components are easily sourced and repaired nationwide. This ensures parts and service are never far away.
VALUE: AKSA offers industry leading pricing. This price is not due to cheap or compromised components. Value pricing is available due to low dealer mark-up and a volume sales model. Quality is our number one focus! Don't believe us? Call us today @ 262.476.5045 or stop by and take a look at AKSA quality in person!
OPTIONS: AKSA offers a wide range of engines, build options, and pricing to help meet your unique project.
TIME: Need a generator today? Call Green Industrial today @ 262.476.5045. We STOCK AKSA generators. If you need something we do not have in inventory, we can order one for you today!
2. What voltage options can I get on my new generator? (We can order your generator with virtually any voltage configuration and phase.)
Standard Voltage connections are : 240/120, 208/120, 480/277, 600/347, etc....
3. What phase do I need or can you order? Just ask us, we can help. Single or 3 Phase are available!
4. What types of enclosures do you have?
- Level one sound attenuation, Steel
-Level two sound attenuation, Steel
-Level one sound attenuation, Aluminum
-Level two sound attenuation, Aluminum
5. What types of options do I have for circuit breakers? You can add a main breaker and up to two alternative breakers as options. Your breaker's sizing and spec will change with size of generator end, so best to call and ask for your options. There are lots of great options! On any of the breakers, options to add Aux Contact and Shunt Trips are available!
6. How large will the optional fuel tank be? You have several options for this size...(Fuel tanks come in 24 hour, 48 Hour or 72 Hour) Sizes for this model are listed above under General Package Information.
7. What kind of accessories can we get with the fuel tank? We have LOTS of options you can add with your base tank. Items such as:
Fuel Level Sensor
5 Gallon Spill container
High Level Fuel Switch
Remote Alarm Panel
Dual Level Switches
Overfill Prevention Valve
Fuel Line Check Valve
Michigan DEQ Listing
Michigan DEQ adder for tanks within code mandated distance from building
12 foot vent extension
Bottom Channel adder for tanks
8. Do you plan on starting several motors and other items with higher inrush ratings? You can can upgrade to an upsized generator end...we have two different up size options for you, just call us and ask! These options will get you a heftier generator end / winding... therefore handling these large inrush loads.
9. What brand of generator end is used on this package? Stamford Generator ends... Quality!
10. Do we have an option to buy a different brand of engine? Yes, in most sizes we can offer it in more than one engine brand. It all depends on what size you are looking for, but the four engine brands used by AKSA are:
11. Can I purchase a longer warranty? Yes, we offer a 5 year limited warranty as well, just ask!
12. How do I order a generator? Call us directly, 1-877-442-8971 or 262-476-5045. We want to hear from you. Our friendly and courteous sales staff will be glad to walk you through your generator selection and options!
13. How does a typical Start Up go? / Call us here at Green Industrial and we can walk you through it!