Detailed Product Description
Johnford BMC-110 APC - Horizontal Boring Mill
Model: BMC-110 APC
Stock #: 13139
Control: Fanuc 21i-MB
Spindle Size: 5.1"
Table Size: 55" x 55"
Max Table Load: 22,000 lbs
Travel (X): 78.7"
Travel (Y): 70.8"
Travel (Z): 63"
Travel (W): 27.5"
B Axis Indexing: 0.001°
Rapid Traverse (X, Y, Z): 472 IPM
Spindle Taper: CAT 50
Spindle Speed: 2,500 RPM
Spindle Motor: 50 HP
Spindle Motor Cont.: 40 HP
ATC: 60 stations
Coolant Through Spindle: Yes
Machine Dimensions: 410" x 252" x 164"
Machine Weight: 78,300 lbs
- Fanuc 21i-MB CNC Control
- 130mm (5.1") Spindle Bar Upgrade
- Chip Conveyor
- Hi Pressure Coolant Through Spindle (1,000 psi)
- Geared Head (ZF Gearbox)
- Automatic Pallet Changer ($250k Option)
* 55" x 55" Square Pallets
- Glass Scales (X/Y/Z)
- Full 4th B Axis Indexing (0.001°)
- Available Manuals
About the Dealer
Tramar Industries has been buying, selling, and servicing used machinery for over 26 years, with 2 warehouses in Argentina, 3 in Mexico, & one in the United States where we maintain our inventory of CNC equipment. If we don't have a machine, we will find it.
They have been one of the world leader's in buying, selling and repairing CNC equipment, machine tools and fabricating equipment. With trained professionals at each of the warehouses in the U.S., Argentina and Mexico.
Tramar Industries Inc.,since 2004, buying and selling quality new and used metalworking machinery worldwide.
Tramar Industries Inc. is a Surplus Record Gold Level Dealer:
1. Stocking dealers with real inventories they own or control.
2. Have met Surplus Record's standards for ethical dealings with their customers since 1994.
3. Have been visited in-person by Surplus Record staff every year.
4. Enjoy nearly 16 years listing with Surplus Record without unresolved complaint or incident.
Products & Services
Boring Mills, Horz. & Vert.
Machining Centers, CNC
Associations & Affiliations