Detailed Product Description
Used Metlsaw Non-Ferrous Plate Saw, Model NF614-T10, 72" x 10", 1998, Stock No. 10557
Maximum material width: 72"
Maximum material thickness: 10"
Programmable backgauge range: 168" (Maximum)
Backgauge speed range: 0-200 inches/min.
Maximum sawblade diameter: 28"
Cutting speeds (aluminum): Up to 500 sq in./min. (maximum)
Feed rates: Carriage: 0-600 inches/min.
Motor: Main drive motor: 30 HP
Backgauge: DC Servo motor
Carriage drive: DC Servo motor
• Cuts solids, extrusions, tubes or rounds
• Variable cutting lengths allows small pieces to be cut as efficiently as large pieces
• CRT displays shows actual position of back gauge at all times
• Automatic fast forward blade travel
• Universal clamping for single or bundle cutting
• Variable cutting speed according to type & thickness of material
• Servo controlled carriage drive provides smooth, finely controlled cutting speeds
• Variable cutting lengths allow very small pieces to be cut as efficiently as large pieces
• Automatic proportional speed control (automatically adjusts carriage traverse speed to thickness of material)
• Allen Bradley Panelview 900 Programmable Controller
• Programmable precision backgauge automatically feeds to 168" (Maximum)
• Chip collector
About the Dealer
Westbrook Engineering Co., buy and sell new and used fabricating machinery for over 50 years. Specializing in shears, press brakes, cold saws, band saws, lasers, water jets, drills, mills, grinders, rolls, presses & more.
|Products & Services|
Appraisers, Machinery & Equipment
Benders, Bar, Pipe, Tube
Sheet Metal Equipment
Water Jet Cutting Machinery
Associations & Affiliations