Omax MAXIEM Model 2040 6’ x 13’Abrasive Waterjet
Table Size: 189" x 81"
Cutting Capacity: 160" x 79"
Parking Area for Carriage for Loading: 29"
Table Support Load: 250 Lbs Sqr/Ft
Material Support Slats: 4" x 14 Ga. Galvanized
Rapid Traverse Speed: 350" IPM
Drive System: Closed Loop Vector Linear Drive System
Direct Drive Pump Horsepower: 30 HP Direct Drive
Pump Pressure: 50,000 PSI
Nozzle Configuration: 0.014" Orifice, 0.040" Mixing Tube
Garnet Feed System: Gravity Feed 25 lbs. Hopper
Computer: PC Based w/ Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Software: Omax Intelli-Max Control Software
Footprint: 202"L x 112"W x 144" H
Weight: 9,000 Lbs.
Operating Weight: 34,000 Lbs.
• PC Based Controller
• Windows Operating System
• USB Hub of External Hardware Additions
• Monitor with External Power Supply
• Network Compatible
• OMAX Intelli-MAX Waterjet Designed Software
• Basic CAD/CAM Software Included with Easy to Use Drawing Library
• CAD Formats Supported for Importing: DWG, DXF, ORD, AL, PED, SVG
• Heads-up Traverse Available
• Closed Loop Vector Linear Drive System Designed Specifically for Waterjets
• Electronic Gearing for Precise Cutting Control
• 0.000039" (1 micron) Resolution with Linear Scales
• 50 Pole High Pole Count Motors
• Motorized Z-Axis with Heads Up Traverse Available
• High Efficient 30 HP OMAX Direct Drive Pump Delivering High Horsepower at the Nozzle
• 50,000 PSI
• Wired 3/60/460 Volt
• X/Y table with Motorized Z-Axis
• Durable Abrasive Feed System
• Abrasive Nozzle Assembly
• OMAX High Efficient Direct Drive Pump
• OMAX Intelli-MAX Basic CAD/CAM Control & Software
• MX Nozzle Assembly
• PC Based Control
• Omax Maxiem 3050V 30 HP Variable Frequency Drive Pump
• 600 Lbs Garnet Hopper
• Garnet Cleanout System
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION & SETUP (NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE)
• We have over 20 years of Omax/Maxiem waterjet experience with (3) factory trained technicians on staff. We can offer setup & training on the machine, additional factory accessories, preventative maintenance, and factory parts. We can customize a program around an individual’s need.
One thing we do different than any other used machinery dealer in the country, we actually bring in used Omax & Maxiem waterjets, tear the machines down, and fully recondition them. (Many dealers just clean, slap on a coat of paint if necessary, and get things working). We start with the base tank and build our way back up cleaning, painting, reconditioning/repairing/replacing, bringing each component into tolerance until we have a complete machine which is as close as you can find to a new machine in tolerance. It takes more time, a lot more effort, and more expense, but the end result is well worth it.
Location: Springfield, MO
Terms: Payment Prior to Shipment